Why It Pays to Invest in Playroom Storage
One of the most important things you can teach your children is organization; it is truly a habit that will serve them well throughout their entire life. However, in order to teach organization, you need to model it and involve your children by encouraging them to keep their own spaces tidy. A good place to start is with our custom closets in Dallas. We have closet organizers to suit any lifestyle or storage requirements. Investing in a Dallas closet design from California Closets will serve you well for many years to come. Let us show you how.
Our Custom Closets in Dallas are Professional Grade
Kick your playroom organization off with high-quality storage. What exactly is “professional grade”? Here’s a hint: you can’t buy professional grade at your local do-it-yourself hardware store.
Professional grade storage is made to withstand the hard knocks of life. These systems are made from quality materials, so you’ll never have to worry about bins bottoming-out or weird discoloration. In addition, your Dallas closet design will be more resistant to things like chips or breaking parts. Your drawer handles will remain intact, and your shelves will always be sturdy. In other words, professional grade storage is more durable than what you’ll find at a big box store.
Your Dallas Closet Design Will Be Very Fashionable
Cheap, brightly colored plastic rarely blends in with chic décor. Instead, these everyday items stick out like a sore thumb and scream “plastic tote” for all to hear.
However, your custom closets in Dallas can be colored to fit any décor style. Whether you want your storage unit to fit in with your home or create a funky “pop” of color, we can accommodate your needs with:
- Rich, luxurious accents – our Chocolate Peartree melamine finish is a great choice
- A sleek, modern look – try our black or white melamine finish
- A refined finish – we recommend our Cognac, Rustic Cherry, or Hardrock Maple melamine finishes.
Of course, if you are looking for a more sophisticated, wood-grain finish, you can always opt for our Lago finishes in your Dallas closet design:
- Venetian Wenge and Milano Grey portray maturity and sleekness.
- Traditional Florentine Rosewood and Roman Walnut are tried and true colors found in a variety of homes.
- Show off the brightness of your child’s personality with Umbrian Oak and Belissima White.
In addition, while you can give your room a sunny, childlike feel with accessories, our drawer handles and knobs are replaceable, making it easy to alter the mood of the room as your little one matures.
Your Closet Will Grow With Your Child
Many parents fret about installing professional closets in a playroom because they fear they won’t be flexible enough to accommodate growth. This may be the case with big box solutions, but not with our professional Dallas closet designs.All of our custom closets in Dallas are designed to be flexible so that you can adjust them to suit your life (and not the other way around!). As such, it’s only logical to invest in “big ticket” storage items that your child will still be able to use as he or she ages. Some ideas include:
- Adjustable shelving: Show off trucks or Barbies today, then store their book or video game collection tomorrow.
- Integrated desk space: A great space to color and craft today, perfect for homework and studying in the future.
- Pull out baskets: Store toys or school supplies.
- Mini bins provide portable storage for whatever you need!
With a little help and imagination, you can create a playroom that features both quality finished and plenty of functionality. Not only will your playroom grow with your children, but it will help to instill great lifelong habits. Contact California Closets today for a free consultation on your Dallas closet design.