Kitchen Storage for the Chef in Your Dallas Household
One of the key ingredients in a great kitchen is an efficient kitchen organization system. A well-planned out kitchen can be a life saver and even put the joy back into cooking. When done properly, you can reduce trips to the supermarket, and create a flow for how your kitchen operates. Without it, it can create a magnet for clutter, and ooze chaos into the rest of your home. Dallas kitchen storage begins with the experts at California Closets. We’ll show you how.
Think Outside the Pantry Cupboard
When many people consider efficient storage for their kitchen, they think of a pantry. But Dallas kitchen storage starts in the kitchen. Creating a seamless kitchen organization system can do more than a pantry can. Start in your kitchen:
- Tired of getting on your knees to reach to the back of the cupboard? Try our fully-extending slide-out drawers for those hard-to-reach items.
- Make use of your current under-used storage. If you have a closet located near your kitchen that isn’t being put to good use, why not use it to store some of your non-perishable food items?
Don’t Shelve Your Dallas Kitchen Storage
One of the easiest things you can do to improve storage is to customize your shelving in your kitchen organization system. Here are some ideas:
- A kitchen hutch: A fabulous centerpiece and storage all in one. Use it to store your plates, glasses, cups, and crockery. The cupboards below can store your less attractive items.
- Use our adjustable shelves to store your small kitchen appliances and various foodstuffs.
- Glass cabinets: While these are the same as kitchen cabinets, including glass in the cupboard doors forces you to keep those cupboards clean, as any clutter or misplaced items will be instantly visible.
- Shelf dividers: Great accessories to keep everything in its place and not spilling all over.
- Go simple: Floor-to-ceiling shelves are extremely underrated. They have tons of storage and provide easy access to dishes, place mats, or whatever your heart desires. If you have loose items to store, put them in our wicker baskets to keep them from getting all over the place.
- Box shelf: A piece of art and an addition to your Dallas kitchen storage. This is a clear, rectangular, wall-mounted box. Use it to store items that receive constant use, such as coffee cups.
Other Great Storage Ideas!
Sometimes you just need to accessorize your kitchen a little, and the storage flows from there!
- Keep your bottles of wine organized with our wine racks – available in wire or wood.
- If you have little ones cluttering up your kitchen organization system, our magnetic door locks will keep unwanted intrusions out.
And don’t forget about our fabulous finishes! They can blend seamlessly with the look of your home. From our pristine melamine to our glamorous Lago, there is a style out there for everyone.
The perfect kitchen begins with intelligent storage design. Surprise the chef in your household with a kitchen fit for a king – contact California Closets today for your complimentary Dallas kitchen consultation.