How To Organize Your Whole Home This Summer
A disorganized home can seem overwhelming. But where do you start when it comes to de-cluttering your Dallas home storage? How will you ever finish? The answer is that it doesn’t matter where you start, so long as you get started. And while keeping an organized home is an on-going process, you will make the process easier by investing in some intelligent home storage accessories that will make organization easier for you. Organization is all about the journey, not the destination. Let’s get you started.
First Impressions Start with Your Entryway
The entryway is the first area of your home that guests will see. So it should stand to reason that it should be pleasing to the eye. With an ever-rotating roster of school and sports, it’s easy for things in your Dallas home storage to get out of hand. Here are some solutions:
- Adjustable hanging areas enable even the youngest ones to hang up their coats.
- Built-in benches include storage and allow people to sit comfortably while putting on shoes.
- Easy-access drawers for grab-and-go items, like sunglasses or keys.
- Double hooks are a great addition to your home storage accessories.
Perfect Your Pantry with Our Dallas Home Storage Solutions
With the kids at home for the summer, you will need a lot more food in the house to tide over their growing bodies. However, just because snack time got a little more intense, doesn’t mean your pantry needs to go to rack and ruin. And while your kitchen can’t change on a dime, there are some things you can implement to make storage a lot easier, like:
- Adjustable shelving and shelf dividers to make space for cutting boards and cookie sheets.
- Pull-out drawers make hard-to-reach items very accessible.
- Pull-out wire baskets let you see what’s inside without having to rifle through items.
Home Storage Accessories to Enhance Your Bedroom
Some people have reach-in closets, while others have the boon of a walk-in closet. Either way, we’ll bet that your bedroom storage is not living up to its full potential. The gift of good storage is also the gift of an organized bedroom – no matter whose room you’re in. These tips and tricks will practically double your storage space:
- Install multiple hanging areas to eliminate dead space.
- Adjustable shelving and shelf dividers will keep your t-shirts separate from your tank tops.
- Shoe racks will help you keep track of your footwear.
- Tilt-out hampers will hide your dirty laundry.
- Lots of accessories? You’ll love our belt/tie/scarf racks to keep everything organized.
- Jewelry and accessory drawer inserts for those who just can’t get enough of the finer things in life.
Laundry Made Easy
The laundry room is one of the most essential areas of your home, yet it’s often ignored when it comes to home storage accessories. While laundry is no picnic, it’s also a necessity that is made harder than it needs to be by a lack of a good layout. This ultimately hinders your laundry routine, as there are so many simple Dallas home storage solutions that could make the process infinitely easier:
- Adjustable shelving will hold your detergent while leaving room for the ironing board.
- Counter tops provide the perfect space for folding clothes.
- Integrated laundry hampers make lugging those awkward laundry baskets a thing of the past.
- Valet rods provide the perfect space for those “hang to dry items.”
- Maxi bins will keep your darks and lights separate.
It’s never too late to start organizing your home. Lucky for you, California Closets specializes in giving homes a face-lift. If you have any questions or would like to request a quote, contact us today to learn more about our Dallas home storage systems.